The Magnet Down-Force Meter does the Following:
- It Individually measures the down force for the motor and traction magnets for all HO cars.
- It measure the combine down force of the entire car combining the individual down forces of both motor and traction magnets.
- This serves as valuable information because the handling of an HO car is directly related to the amount of down force the magnets are exerting.
- All measurements are accurately taken in 1/10 of a gram increment.
Uses for the MDM Tool
- Magnet Matching
- Magnet Strength Finding
- Individual Magnet Down Force
- Entire Car Down Force
- Use as Magnet Police
Advantages of having an MDM Tool
- A Gauss meter is no longer needed to identify the strongest magnets.
- Ability to quickly identify the strongest magnets.
- Ability to measure both sides of the magnets, traction and the side facing the motor.
- The ability to check which side of the traction magnet is the strongest.
- Able to measure the total magnetic down force of any HO car.
- Ability to measure the down force of the car and change it by varying the diameter of the tires.